Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Abstract Art.

                                                                                   

  Paco Vila Guillén  

Paco Vila Guillén  is the artist that I copied it was really fun I would tell you all the answers of how to do it but it's so simple that there is only 3 easy steps. 

  1. Draw/trace an item
  2. Draw the background entirely 
  3. And than smudge it 
  4. (there is actually four steps) Make the lines bold                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I'm really proud with my work and I'm hoping you can comment how yours look. enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment