Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

LEAGUE with Jim and Kelly!!!

Today we had another rugby league practice with Jim and Kelly, we usually play around 10:30 at morning tea and in the hall but today we played on the court. It was super fun especially since I was on the winning team and I got to play with Lara and Lola.
So, I'm going to tell you the rules so you can play by the rules and enjoy it to!

1.You can't pass forward.

2.You have to be behind the player with the ball. (Make sure their on your team.)

3. There has to be even team.
4. You can pass the ball as many times until you get touched or brought down.
5. You can have the ball until you have been touched 6 times.

                                     enjoy!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, my name is Anyah and I am a year 7 student at Paihia school. That's so nice that you wrote the steps because some people don’t know how to play league. I've played league before but it’s not my type I’m really into rugby. I played rugby for 4 years. Was it sore playing on the court? What a great quality blog post. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tyla my name is Kingi and I go to Paihia School. I like your post about League. I liked the way you explained the rules.. That is very helpful towards someone that wants to learn how to play. When I used to play league it was really fun but I don’t play any more. What position did you play and do you like that position? Keep up the posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tyla. My name is Breeze, I go to Paihia School and I am in Te Ngahere. I went onto your blog and I saw a blog post about league practise. I loved the way that you have steps for people who might not know how to play. It is cool that you are having fun and enjoying your practise. I have not played league before but I have played Rippa Rugby, yesterday we had a rippa rugby game. Was it hard playing league on the court.

    ReplyDelete